Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's a good day....

I am back and I am kicking butt this week! :) Yay! I am still working out on the elliptical, but have started a routine that I found in this months Prevention Magazine. It is a 7-day/week schedule, which may be hard, but if I can get at least 5 or 6 days in, I'll be doing good. :) Monday, Wednesday and Friday I add a weight circuit that consists of 5 different exercises that KICK MY BUTT!!! Oh man, I had such a hard time walking up the stairs on Tuesday...it was pretty funny. Then I had to do it all over again on Wednesday....it wore me out, but it felt so good. And, I'm not as sore today as I was on Tuesday....guess it might be working. I found muscles that I didn't even know that I had!

My diet has been going pretty well this week also. Maybe I am finally settling into a routine, and getting used to the fact that Sean is not here. Don't get me wrong....I am still missing him like crazy, but I am making it. He comes home for the weekend tomorrow and I am SO excited. Maybe the NEXT time he comes home (in a couple weeks) there will be more noticeable results. I am going to continue to work hard and NO MORE EXCUSES!!

No comments: