Monday, July 27, 2009

Great way to start the week...

Got out of bed this morning, started walking down the stairs and, BAM, down on my rear I went! Slid almost halfway down the stairs (they are wood, not carpet), and hit my left forearm hard and my back. Ouch! And I used to laugh at the dog when she slipped on the steps...won't be doing that again! LOL Now I normally would have let that traumatic event (ha ha) keep me from working out...but, Praise the Lord, I didn't! I did my 4 1/2 miles today and then a work out I found in my Prevention magazine....the only thing that hurt was when I was trying to do the plank, leaning most of my weight on my bruised forearm didn't feel so great, but I did it! Whoo hoo!

I mentioned to my husband yesterday that I bet he'll love me more when I lose all my weight and he said 'but I love you just the way you are', so I replied with 'yes, but you'll love me more when I'm thin', and his reply was 'no, I'll just love you more per square inch'. Isn't he wonderful?! Just one more reason why I love him so much!!

Oh, and I am down to 197 lbs! Whoo hoo!! Who says lifestyle changes and exercising doesn't work?

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Awww, Sean is so sweet! What a great way to express how much he loves you!
Congrats on the 197, my dear! I hope to join you there in a couple of weeks. :-) I'm so proud of you and you're doing so well! :-D
P.S. I moved my blog so check it out if you want!