Other than the fact that I miss Sean like crazy, this has been a great week! I have been writing everything down that I have been eating AND logging it on my health tracker at Prevention.com. It must be working. I am down to 209.4!!!! Last I weighed I was 212.4...that's 3 pounds gone!!! Yippee! I didn't even work out this week either....I decided I was going to ease into the diet part and the exercising will follow.
April 3 will be my last day at work here in TN, then the big move to Baltimore. It's nice to have a date set, so that part is settled, now the house part, job part, etc. I know God will provide and will lead me to the right job, it is just hard waiting and not knowing. Sean is going to look at some houses this weekend and hopes to put a deposit down on one. We have decided to seriously downsize....as in going from 3400sf, to maybe 1500sf if we are lucky. :) It will be an adjustment, but I grew up in a house that size with 2 sisters and survived. :) It's also a sacrifice we feel we must make to take pressure off of us financially. If we can get the townhouse that Sean is looking at today, it will be in the best school district in Baltimore County, but only 6 miles from Sean's office so he can ride bike to work and we won't have to buy a second car. Praise the Lord!! Things are looking up...now if we could just get the house sold! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh, what a happy post! I am so glad you are continuing to shed weight, and I'm glad the other pieces in life are falling together nicely. A move is such a big ordeal, but it seems you guys have been blessed so far! I'll pray that the right house will come into view very soon.
Post a Comment