Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I'm back again! :)
Well, we are in Baltimore now and have been for a month now. I can't believe how the time has flown!! I started my new job on Friday and it is going very well. I have started a new diet....The Extreme Fat Smash Diet by Dr. Ian K. Smith. It is amazing! Kelley, my new boss, gave me the book and she said how she was able to lose 12 lbs. in three weeks....I was like, yeah, I'll be lucky to lose 5 lbs. in three weeks!! Well, I am starting day four of the diet and have already lost 4.2lbs!!! Wow!! How is that to stay motivated to stick with the plan?! Sean's 20th high school reunion is August 15, so my goal is to lose 45 lbs. by then...that is 3 lbs/week. I really hope I can stick with it this time...I think I can. I will have the encouragement of Kelley who is very health conscience anyway...so it helps that she has really healthy food around the house. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment