Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am SO excited!!!

I will get right to the point. This morning I stepped on the scale and I weighed 200.8!!! Only .8 more pounds and I will be forever under 200lbs!! What a wonderful feeling! I actually started to cry when I saw the number......it means to me that all this hard work is paying off. It IS worth it to be out there working out 6-7 days/week for an hour at a time. Praise the Lord!! Thank you Jesus!! Can you tell I am a tad bit excited about this?! :) Funny thing is, I was afraid I had put ON weight due to not following the Fat Smash diet to the T...anniversary celebration, eating on my own the last couple days, etc. Oh, I can not put into words the feelings I feel right now... I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me!! :)

What a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the weight loss! Iʼm inspired! Cheers, Erin
OR,

Sarah B. said...

I am so excited for you! Mc-Peach! I remember when I got down to 197 one week at Weight Watchers...amazing feeling! :-) You showed me that it is possible to keep on track even with some temporary setbacks!