Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another milestone....

I started back on The Fat Smash Diet on Monday.....I had put on a couple pounds and was up to 194.8.  Well, as of today I weigh 189.2!!  Whoo hoo!!! Under 190 for the first time in probably 3 or 4 years...I am so excited!!  I am never going back!  I am going to try to stay on it until Thanksgiving and then take a break so I can enjoy mom's home cooking. :)  I am going to be very careful, but still eat what everyone else does. 

I went on a six mile walk with Sean on Sunday and then on Monday I did 2 miles, but ran a lot of it and also did 5 hill intervals where I made myself run as fast as I could up the hills and then walked back down.  Killer!!

I am going to run my first 5K on January 1, 2010.  I figure I might as well start off the year right and never look back!!  

I am so thankful that God is seeing me through this, no matter how slow I go. :)

No comments: