Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holy Cow!

Holy Cow!  Has it really been almost 2 months since I've written something on here?!  Where has the time gone?  The last few weeks I have not been exercising like I should be and haven't been as strict with my diet.  The good news is, I haven't gained anything, but the bad news is I haven't lost anything either.  I guess the good news is that I shouldn't have any problem maintaining when the time comes.  I have also gotten down to 191 lbs. since my last blog post.  Yee haw!! Only 2 more pounds til the 180's!! 

I was so disappointed because I was really going to hit my workouts hard this week, since I only have to work one day this week.  Well, I've been sick since last Thursday night, so that has fallen by the wayside.  I have worked out a couple days, and the week is not over, but it won't be hard workouts because I feel like crap.

I am signing up to do my first 5K on New Year's Day in Knoxville...I have been very intimidated by the idea of doing a 5K, but Sean has encouraged me to do it and he is going to do it with me....so, here goes!!  Wish me luck.  I know that I can do it, but I'm afraid I won't be able to run it all....I know it doesn't matter, but it matters to me! Ugh!  Why do I have to be this way?!

I would also like to thank a friend who called me tonight, who will remain nameless, but you know who you are.  Thanks for your kind and encouraging words and for getting me back onto this blog!! :)  Good luck with your journey and I am excited to compare notes down the road!

God bless you all!

No comments: