Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day ?

Back again. I have been SO bad this week. I've only worked out one day so far and I have really slipped on my eating. Once again, not as bad as before I started, but not good enough. I think alot of it is I am a tad stressed about the move, selling the house, finding a new job, etc., etc. I know that God will provide and we will be fine, but deep down, the doubt creeps in. :( I'm sorry God, I know that you are powerful beyond words, but that stupid devil keeps telling me differently. But, I know he is wrong and I will win this battle!!

I have decided I am not going to beat myself up about this...I am going to take this week 'off', get the yard sale done, the house cleaned up to put on the market and see my hubby off to Baltimore. This too, is getting to me, because I am going to be in charge by myself. I have to get 5 kids to 4 different schools each morning (only 2 are mine, the other 3 are the kids I nanny for) and then be both mom and dad for awhile til we are all together again. I can't wait for that day....I hate being apart. I am so glad that I have friends and family praying for our marriage and for this move...we couldn't do it without them!

Sean leaves on Sunday and on Monday I am starting back on this new way of life with a vengeance. I will work out every day, and push myself like I never have before. I will only eat what I am 'allowed' and nothing more! I will knock Sean's socks off when he sees me again! I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!

No comments: