I'm back again. Missed the last few days, but have been busy. We are moving to Baltimore, MD and things are a little crazy here. I have not been sticking to my diet and exercise as planned, but still doing better than I used to. I only worked out 3 times last week, but I am not going to dwell on that fact and I am moving on. It is a new week and I am going to conquer the world....and my weight! :)
Today is a good day....at least in the diet world. :) When I put on my jeans this morning they felt really loose on the thighs....great thing! :) They also felt a little less tight on the waist. What a great feeling! I can do this and I AM doing this! I am so excited to be losing weight steadily (even if slow), and I can't wait to be that '1 skinny chick' that I know is inside me. I realize that it is not going to solve everything being thin, but just feeling better about myself makes the world a better place. I will be more confident in myself and not always trying to hide in a corner because I think someone thinks I look fat. The thing is, I need to realize that people aren't looking at me, I am not so important that they should waste their time looking at my weight.
I am so blessed to have a supportive husband and family in all this. I can't imagine going it alone. I don't know how people do it! I've had a glimpse of what I can look like when I lose 40 lbs., since I've been there before so I can only imagine how smokin' I'll be when I lose 80!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad I read this tonight! (Especially after I just finished my not so happy post.)You have a great attitude about all of this, and I like that you are visualizing the skinny girl within! Congrats on the jeans! I've found that jeans for sure don't lie. :-)
Post a Comment