Happy Tuesday! I'm now down to 203...only 3 more pounds to go and I will be UNDER 200lbs!!! I am NEVER going back again...I'm so tired of being over weight and I am finally seeing success. I worked out 6 days last week, even going over 5 miles on Saturday. That is a definite first for me...working out on the weekends is hard enough, much less choosing to go 5 miles. Sean did a 42 mile bike ride on Saturday also. He has signed up for a century ride in September...I am so proud of him. He actually walked home from work yesterday....over 5 miles! Wow! I did a 20 minute run yesterday and then 20 minutes of weights in the morning and then walked for 20 minutes last night.
Dustin has started working out for football....he is not real thrilled about three days/week for 3 hours, but I know it will be good for him. I figure if I can do what I've been doing, it won't kill him to do his football stuff. I need to be strong for him too, because he doesn't want to go right now because it hurts. Oh well!!
I need to go, I think I will do 3 miles today and then I am working out this evening with a different neighbor at 6pm. Just a walk around the block, but it will get my two-a-day in.
Happy losing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you, T! I tried the Maker's Diet but decided to only use portions of it since I need healthy carbs. Looking forward to seeing your progress!
Post a Comment