Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another week down....

I have made it through another week, another weigh in and measurements taken. So far, I'm down 4.8lbs. and have lost 9 inches. Not really where I want to be, but at least I am losing. Praise the Lord for that!

This week I haven't been as diligent with my eating and workout habits. I only worked out 3 times this week, and I really snacked more than I should have. Not as much as before, but still.... I think I am a little stressed due to the fact that my husband has been offered a new job (which I am excited about) and it involves moving to Baltimore from Knoxville, TN. He leaves in two weeks and the kids and I will follow by the beginning of April. My goal during that time, is to work really hard at this diet and exercise thing, and be on the way to 'smokin' by the time we see him again for good. :)

I have a few friends now that are starting to do this same thing, so we are trying to support each other. It is hard not being able to see them, but at least we have our blogs, Facebook, etc., as means to communicate. I need to be blogging everyday, even if it is to say 'this sucks!', just to get in the habit of putting my thoughts onto 'paper'. I really think it will help the process. I am not much of a writer, that is my husbands job, but I guess I can try.

I'm looking forward to another week, and kicking my butt on the elliptical machine at work. I really need to prove to myself that I truly can lose 1 1/2 lbs./week!!!


3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

You are an inspiration! I love the "1 skinny chick" tagline, also! :-)

Sarah B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah B. said...

You are an inspiration! I love the "1 skinny chick" tagline, also! :-)