Thursday, January 29, 2009

My picture

You know, it is very irritating that in my picture I look like I could be at my goal weight! I think I look awesome, if I dare say so myself. And to believe this picture was just taken a week or so ago. How is that possible? The sad thing is, if you look below my neck I'm still F-A-T!!! I'm so tired of people telling me I have a pretty face. Isn't that nice people speak for 'she's fat, but she's nice so let's tell her she has a pretty face'? I know people are trying to be nice, but if you haven't been in a fat person's body, it's hard to understand! I absolutely HATE being fat!! Why can't I seem to do anything about it?! Of course, I've been through the, 'oh I must have a thyroid problem', etc., but who am I fooling? I can't keep my fat little fingers away from the food!! That is the bottom line and I need to learn to stay away from it or I'll be fat all my life! Good grief, food is like a freakin' drug....it is a disease, whatever you want to call it. It is a nasty 'habit' that I have been trying to break for years and for some reason I can't break it! Maybe I should go to a 'fat farm' or something....who knows?! Do they have 'rehab' for fat people?! Maybe I should start one.

Sorry about the ranting! I normally am such a happy, positive person, but I'm disgusted with myself....with the way I look, I'm embarrassed for my husband to see me, and think he must feel the same way I do. Why wouldn't he?! He looks at the same fat that I do...why would he feel any different about it?! I don't know...maybe he loves me because I have a pretty face, like everyone else says. At least I have that! LOL

Ok, I'm done now. Hopefully you won't have to listen to this again. Hopefully, I can pull it all together and turn my life around! With God's help, anything is possible. Thank you God, for loving me even when I don't love myself!!

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Hey...you know what they say...fat is temporary, but ugly is forever! :-)
Basically, you can and ARE doing something about your weight. People who are really skinny but have horrible facial features really have the worse end of the stick. You are an extremely motivated person, with extremely supportive family and friends, and with a heavenly father whose love extremely transcends anything we could ever earn. I am so proud of you. Keep going!!!

Sarah B. said...

I hope you didn't take my last comment the wrong way...I was trying to say that I agree with everyone that you were blessed with a beautiful face, and no, I'm not just saying that!
Just wanted to clear that up...how did you do this week?

1coolpch said...

Sarah,
I didn't take your comment the wrong way at all!! I am thankful for the encouragement that I receive from you...you are an inspiration, because I know personally how hard it is. Thanks for caring!! :)