Well, I woke up this morning and lost another pound! And, I even had some lite icecream w/chocolate syrup and marshmallows last night. Of course, it was included in my allowed calories, but I think so many times I thought I can't have things like that and still lose weight. Wrong!!
I can't really tell by looking at me, but I have lost 5lbs in a week....I don't think I've ever done that!
Today was a little more difficult, but after adding it all up I was still around 1300 calories for the day. It's weird, I think I'm doing bad, but then the numbers don't lie.
It's so nice having the support of my wonderful husband. The other morning I went to write in my food journal and at the top of the page he had written, 'Great job! Keep up the good work! I love you, Sean'. That made it all worth it to me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment