Well, I jumped another hurdle today. It rained all night long and was still raining this morning. I figured I wouldn't work out due to the fact that part of the trail might be covered with water and, duh! it's raining and in the 50's! :) Ok, I decided to go anyway. I walked 2.1 miles....in the rain, no less!! Yippee for me! And part of the trail was covered, so I got my tennis shoes wet and muddy. Oh my gosh, did you know that they are washable?! LOL And, as Sean said....'you ran in the rain, and you didn't die, did you?' Gotta love him! :)
Had Quaker's Weight Control oatmeal for breakfast and a Lean Cuisine and a salad for lunch. I really like the taste of most of the Lean Cuisine meals and it makes it so easy when counting calories....just grab a box from the freezer, pop it in the microwave and you can't mess up on the calories. :) Easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment