Wow! Can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks! This is actually easier than I thought it would be. I get to the end of the day, add up my calories and realize I'd better eat some more to make it to 1300-1400 calories for the day. :)
I didn't work out today....thought I'd better rest since I worked out Wednesday morning AND Wednesday night (total of 5 miles) and then again on Thursday night (2.1 miles). I have some serious shin splints, so am trying to take it easy and stretch them out. I am going to hit the trail again tomorrow morning and see if I can do 3 more miles.
Sydney had her annual Sequoyah Carnival at school this afternoon/evening. Of course, there was Papa John's pizza, Marble Slab icecream, snow cones, cotton candy, cokes, etc. I didn't eat any of it....I waited til we came home and made my dinner. That is a first for me!! The pizza smelled delicious, and I actually had enough calories left in my day, but I was afraid to get a piece. I'm glad I didn't, because after we got home, my mother in law said she wanted to take us out for Sean and I's birthdays tomorrow night. Soooooo, I get to try this at a restaurant that I have NO idea what the calories are. I guess I'd better do 5 miles tomorrow. :)
I bought myself some more workout clothes, since I can't do laundry fast enough. I am so excited about this journey and I know that by next year this time I am going to look awesome!!!
I'm off to have some light icecream......goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment