Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm baaacckkk....

Well, it's Monday and I didn't even blog at all this weekend. Where do the weekends go, anyway?! :) We went out to dinner for our birthday's on Saturday night and I still lost weight when I woke up Sunday morning! And, I was really nervous about what to choose....guess I chose correctly. :) I had cedar plank Salmon (wild Atlantic), with grilled asparagus and asiago cheese and leek mashed potatoes. I even had a Cosmopolitan to drink.

I am sure that it helped that I walked/ran 4.2 miles Saturday afternoon. I crossed another hurdle of mine.....while at the walking trail I decided to go another lap (my thinking was 'I'm already here, might as well'. My old thought would have been 'I already did one, why do another?' So, one more hurdle crossed, and I'm sure I have millions to go. I struggled a bit with my eating on Sunday...not sure why, just seemed to have the munchies. It is that time of the month, you know? That's my only excuse.

No comments: