Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Well, I made it past my birthday without gaining any weight....actually lost some.....and we went to Moe's for dinner (got me a Homewrecker Streaker) and also to Marble Slab. :) I think I have lost 6 or 7lbs so far.....I noticed that I've lost an inch or so in my waist also.

I have started adding fiber to my diet today. Trying to get at least 35 grams/day. I read that if we take in 35 grams of fiber/day we will 'flush' out 245 calories which adds up to 2.17 lbs lost/month. I figure it can't hurt, right?! :)

Worked out this evening with the family....it really kicked my butt tonight. This is the worse I've felt since I started working out. I wasn't really sluggish, but I was worn out on my runs. I did 1/4 mile intervals for 2.1 miles. I actually had to stop and walk a little of the last interval.....didn't help that it was mostly up hill! Maybe it was due to the fact that I had only had about 1,000 calories today before my workout. I don't know....hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

For my fiber intake I am having Weight Control Oatmeal for breakfast, Fiber One bar for snack, Nature's Own Double Fiber bread for lunch (two slices is only 100 calories and like 9g of fiber), and a Light English Muffin for snack (has quite a bit of fiber and protein also, can't remember the exact numbers off hand). I think I got 46g of fiber in today. Wow!

Well, I have to go get my beauty sleep......

2 comments:

Les & Sweetie Berry said...

Hey Girlie!
I am gladly finding you!
hugs
Shan

Les & Sweetie Berry said...

I'd so love to join this journey myself with you!
hugs
s